Where can I buy a tank with these dimensions ?

Bonta

I am looking for a tank with the dimensions of 36x24x24, doesn't matter if its glass or acrylic or staphire.

Any online of local recommendations
I live in Escondido and I wouldn't mind a car trip of an hour or so.

Tom @ SoCal Tropical will give you a great price on a leemar tank. I got mine through him and he was the best deal around.........

Go with glass....Lee Mar being the best and local to you. Call Ali at Amazing Reefs. You wont find a better price or person to deal with.

Does Amazing Reefs have a website ?

You're right 24" is just too tall, but I like heights that match width ;)

Hey I'm actually looking for something similar to this with the 36X24X24 or 36X36X24 dimensions. I'm looking for glass only with stand (no canopy needed). Bonta, please keep us updated on where you end up buying the tank from and the type of deal you get.

Yeah I am looking for something around 30"x20"x18" rimless. So I would be interested in what kind of deal you get too. Keep us posted!:beachbum:

Hey I'm actually looking for something similar to this with the 36X24X24 or 36X36X24 dimensions. I'm looking for glass only with stand (no canopy needed). Bonta, please keep us updated on where you end up buying the tank from and the type of deal you get.

It's not official when I'm buying it , I just wanted details where to purchase when I' ready to do so. I'll PM you the deals I get ;)

Back