Where is everyone from NC at??

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyp
Premium Member
I am from Florida so we had ORCA and Tampa. There is a huge turn out on those forums. There are a lot of us in NC though and we need to get this forum hoping!!!

Fintastic used to have a club, but they shut down and never reopened. What part of the state are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fintastic used to have a club, but they shut down and never reopened. What part of the state are you in?

Concord. A couple minutes from the track. I see your in Charlotte?

I'm close to the whitewater center in Charlotte. It'd be cool to at least get a semi-annual meeting together but I've got no idea how to get it started.

I'm close to the whitewater center in Charlotte. It'd be cool to at least get a semi-annual meeting together but I've got no idea how to get it started.

I'm down. I just want to get a Frag swap going. I love supporting out LFS but with these prices I am going to go broke in no time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A little late to the party but I'm way up in the mountains of Western NC (Waynesville to be exact). Not much up here at the moment.

I am still down. What is everyone's thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just moved to Charlotte - any local reefers? Been out of the hobby since 2015. Looking to start up again.

I thought I would resurrect this thread. Anyone near Charlotte interested in trading SPS?

Back