Where is the tank of the month for April?

You have to take this month’s RK and forget about it; take it with a grain of salt. Use this time to catch up on older RK articles and TOTM’s that you haven't read yet.

Thats gay, I really enjoy looking at the award deserving tanks and seeing their setups, Wishing i had half of the amount of money and space to have a set up half as good.

This April fools stuff has been taken a little too far. It is not funny. If I had paid for premium membership I would be even more ticked off.

It's only 4/10. That's not long after the normal issues come out.

I took the joke :) and laughed. What's the big deal?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14798207#post14798207 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marsfrogie
This April fools stuff has been taken a little too far. It is not funny. If I had paid for premium membership I would be even more ticked off.

I have a premium membership and I think the jokes were great!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14798207#post14798207 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marsfrogie

You have an unparalleled sense of entitlement.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14799371#post14799371 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marsfrogie
This was the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning, maybe I do need chill a bit. It doesn't seem so bad now :)

Are you telling us you slept for 9 days straight? :D

Back