Where to buy new 110 gallon tank

Lazhar

I am in Miami, florida do you guys know of a place to buy locally or nearby that sales tanks to the public with a better price than the LFS. My 110 is full of scratches and I want to replace it. I made the stand and all, and I am happy with the outcome but hate the scratches in the tank.

Thanks guys.

sometimes ebay or craigslist have new tanks for sale.
i recently sold one of my tanks i had, 105g on ebay to local, that it never seen water, out of the delivery box for half of the price i bought including a sump, stand and the tank.
if you are lucky enough like my buyer, you can get them cheaper. otherwise, it is extremely difficult.
get to know the owners of lfs in your town and ask them if you can get some good discounts. for example, on dsa 105g, they usually go for $1300-1600 depending on the stores you go to, but i was able to get it for $900. and the lfs still had some room to make money.

I left WPB about 7 years ago and there were a few LFS around. 1 in Boca, 1 in PB Gardens and another WPB. Could check them out and see what they have. If you have the money, may want to contact Living Color Aquariums and ask them about just a tank and not all the fancy inserts they make.

Might be able to find something on craigslist. If you are feeling bold living color aquariums is located in florida. But their tanks are EXPENSIVE.

Back