Where to buy Prodibio products

ckfazz

I am trying to find out where I can buy the Prodibio products. They seem like they would be great for a reef tank but I can't locate any places that sell it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

Re: Where to buy Prodibio products

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6975768#post6975768 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ckfazz
I am trying to find out where I can buy the Prodibio products. They seem like they would be great for a reef tank but I can't locate any places that sell it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

at www.RobsReef.com

he just recieved a order and i know he sold it really fast. I think this has to be the only US Authorized Dealer, I know he had a tun of problems getting it in. I will deffinetly be buying some once i scratch some money together

I just got an order of Prodibio BIOClean today from a place in NJ, which I believe gets it through Rob. Pretty cool looking stuff, hopefully it helps with my cyano outbreak that just started.... time will tell though.

Not sure which is cheaper, ordering from Rob or that other site, but I have a motto: BUY US.

i live right down the road from robs reef and he told me that hes already sold out from internet orders but is getting some more in soon.

I'll be ordering some next week and plan on keeping a detailed log of the results. I will post on here once I receive the products and start dosing it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6987287#post6987287 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Brandon's Reef
nikonosis I hope you will see some exellent results from using the prodibio. Ive heard nothing but praise with this product.

The before and after pics got my eyes open. Plus, it does'nt seem to be marketing hype. Most of the reviews seem to be comming from known hobbiest.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6987287#post6987287 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Brandon's Reef
nikonosis I hope you will see some exellent results from using the prodibio. Ive heard nothing but praise with this product.

i hope so too!

Back