where to get a prop tank?

Shrimpster

In Memoriam
ok, I posted something similar to this earlier but didn't get back great results. I'm wanting to find a internet site to buy a
48 x 24 x 12 prop tank, for a resonable price that won't set me back a great deal of money, but i still want it to be a nice tank. Any suggestions would be great for start. Thanks to everyone!!

Vegas RN

you could go to a local glass store and have then cut it and you put it together or check out your local plasic store that use cast acrylic and alot of them will do it. The money you would save in shipping might make it worth it.

Shrimpster

In Memoriam
ok, so I bought a 20g to start with. Bottom covered with live sand, one large pump, lights and filters and all that stuff. I'm planning on fragging my pink, orange, green and purple zoos along with some hammerheads and glue them to a piece of live rock. Any suggestions that could help me would be appreciated.

ThePhytoMan

I got one form glasscages. Nice thick glass, but their finish is not hmm, the best. Seems roughly made. if you're not using as a display frag tank, then no problemo.

hoodrat

I too have a glass cage made tank and they are nice and thick and nice and HEAVY. But the plastic finish around the edges is jagged and roughly done. Get on there sight They have another frag tank i would like 4X4X8 inches deep for like $250