where to get cheap frags of Zoanthid or polyps?

sjm1978

hi i have a 24g aquapod and i want to get some zoa's or polyps. but i dont want to spend $40.00 for a big rock of them that i dont have room for. is there a local fish store around gilbert where i can get small ones or frags for cheap?

heres a pic of my tank it has 130w pc soon gonna put a current sunpod hqi 150w ,2 maxi-jet 900's, coralife super skimmer 65g model.

S4010002.jpg

S4010008Medium.jpg

S4010011Medium.jpg

Come to the frag swap and get them off the locals. Lot of good ones for cheap and they are usually very well taken care of.

I 3rd the suggestion for the FRAG swap!

I've already prearranged several frags and haven't spent more than $50 so far.

Check out the FRAG thread for a list of what people have available.

Nice aquapod! My wife has one coming this week that I'll setup for her.

thanks for the replys me and my friend are gonna goto the next FRAG swap october 14 so i guess ill wait till then. everytime i goto pets inc they have big rocks of them and there not that great looking there brown color. im gonna stop by pets inc this weekend and see if they have anything. i was thinking of picking up a six line wrasse from there but would it be ok with my clownfish and also would it be fine with a opentop tank i dont want to find it on the floor one day.

sorry but I have to interject.
definate plug for a frag meeting, but I could not help notice the outlets are right below your tank! and you have an open top. that is a fire waiting to happen. I'm sure you could find several horror stories about that. was not long ago in this forum we saw some nasty pics of a tank fire. just hought I'd say something about it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8131866#post8131866 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by azhockeynut
sorry but I have to interject.
definate plug for a frag meeting, but I could not help notice the outlets are right below your tank! and you have an open top. that is a fire waiting to happen. I'm sure you could find several horror stories about that. was not long ago in this forum we saw some nasty pics of a tank fire. just hought I'd say something about it.

The plug in looks likes its behind the tank in the pic but its not its to the side way away from the tank. its just the way the pic was taken makes it look like it is it is behind my tv witch is to the left of the tank. thanks for your concern tho.

Back