Where's a good place to order corals from

Johnic

Premium Member
Besides WWC where is a good place to get some reliable good corals from. I already ordered from Corals.com but they have limited stuff.

BattleCorals if you’re looking for SPS
AquaSD is 50/50. The corals were fine just much smaller than the pics led you to believe and not worth it to me in the long run.

Those are who I’ve ordered from. I’ve heard good things about Top Shelf Aquatics, Tidal Gardens, and SBB Corals.

I would stay away from Live Aquaria. Not so good experience with them recently. Plus, I know at least one person that got Acros from them with red bugs and AEFWs.

If you're looking for a good place to order corals online, check out LiveAquaria, Unique Corals, Cherry Corals, and Tidal Gardens. These retailers offer a wide selection of high-quality corals and they have quality customer service.

Before making a purchase, be sure to read reviews and quarantine any new corals before adding them to your aquarium. You can also browse online forums or classified sites like Craigslist. You might be able to find some unique corals that you won't find from those big retailers, and you can often get them for a good price. Just make sure to exercise caution when you're buying from people online. Ask lots of questions, any information that can help you, you can then do verification checks online just to be safe and sure. By taking these precautions and choosing a reputable seller, you can find healthy and beautiful corals to add to your collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just placed my first order with liveaquaria and it will be my last. Got two shipments…one from Wisconsin and one from California. The shipment from Wisconsin was packaged very well and everything arrived alive. The shipment from California was packaged in 10 pieces of news paper and one bag ruptured and the fish in the other bag was dead. Their customer support said that they only give store credit for the items lost and I will have to pay shipping and box fee again. Not impressed with them at all.

I just placed my first order with liveaquaria and it will be my last. Got two shipments…one from Wisconsin and one from California. The shipment from Wisconsin was packaged very well and everything arrived alive. The shipment from California was packaged in 10 pieces of news paper and one bag ruptured and the fish in the other bag was dead. Their customer support said that they only give store credit for the items lost and I will have to pay shipping and box fee again. Not impressed with them at all.
Yep, they’ve really gone downhill.

I have ordered from Premier Reefs. Great coral and no bugs. I don’t even dip coral before adding to my tank and have had no problems. Healthy coral that has all done well.

I've known the Premier Reefs guy for many years. He knows what he's doing. He helps me with chemistry often, and that's sayin something. I got a bunch of Acro frags from him and they're super bright and healthy.

Back