wheres all the activity

Ntvper

I know Ive been gone awhile from here but im back woohoo. So wheres all the activity nowadays. whats the latest news that i need to catch up on?:bounce1:

its definitely been slow and i've asked the same question. Everyone is more social in out of network.

yea definitely but ive got my own troubles nowadays so ill be back in soon enough before ya know it lol

Well this is a NM group you are in... Albuquerque.
I ask as my partner is from that area. Specifically Baldwin. We go out and visit from time to time and usually stay in Garden City/Hempstead area. I heard that they redid the LI aquarium in RIverhead.. You been ?

We go out and visit from time to time and usually stay in Garden City/Hempstead area. I heard that they redid the LI aquarium in RIverhead.. You been ?
That's close to me. It's been a while since i visited the LI Aquarium. I remember when Joe first built it. I used to visit regularly.

Her godfather is in Eatons neck that place is super nice too. Yeah I guess the reef there started to collapse so he redid the whole thing. I was not aware of it saw lots of videos about it.

I should really go check it out again. It was very impressive. Definitely worth a visit.

Good Morning John and Reign. My membership to the Aquarium expires at the end of this month. I had a free membership because my boat was docked in back and I was a volunteer. I sold my boat a couple of months ago but I rarely went to the aquarium anyway. After you see it ten times, the thrill is gone. :)

I live near Riverhead.

Back