Who else bought during the group buy

I haven't even been running it for a week but so far I am happy with it. Your more than welcome to swing over and see it, I am in Groton.

How do you all like your new ReefBreeders LEDs? I'm considering the Photon24 on my 125 (already have 2 other LEDs on my 55). If anyone is near SE CT, I'd love to take a quick look once you have them going.

I love mine. Not in SE CT though.

I recieved mine today. very well packaged Photon 24. Having a custom metal bracket made. cant wait to fire them up.

I got my photon32 yesterday and set it up last night.. It is a nice construction.. Packaged well and the hanging kit works well... It is much brighter than my previous leds which were eshine systems 36 led lights. I mainly wanted more power and control ability.. I can tell you that my other fixtures gave better coverage side to side on my 120g, although I haven't seen it at full power yet.. Setting the custom control was kind of a pain in the ***.. I strongly suggest the 1 hour intervals instead of the 1/2 hrs... I would also point out that the moonlights are very bright even when set to 1.. May be fine but it's just an observation.. I also had to email Logan because the optics and leds I ordered were not in the box.. I hope that will get resolved easily..

~Jon~

I would also point out too that there is no way to verify the 4' tank optics I ordered it as.. No sticker, writing, notes etc.. I also asked Logan about that.. I pm'd him last night so we will see what happens... It's only on my 120g for a little while then if I'm happy I'll get a 2nd to use over my 210g

~Jon~

I'm glad to hear so many happy customers - gives me a little more confidence in these. Firstlight - I may take you up on checking out your tank, I work in Groton and could pop by after work some time - thanks!

Back