Who else bought during the group buy

Phishguy

I'm curious who else ordered from reefbreeders through their group buy? Any communication yet about shipping dates etc?

~Jon~

I just checked their sponsor forum, it sounds like some fixtures have shipped and they expect to have them all shipped to CT by the end of this week and then out to the buyers within a few days. I haven't received any shipping info myself.

I emailed the OP my info but I never received any other info? I saw my name included in the thread for 2 x Photon 24 with 60 optics but nothing else?

I spoke with them today and they told me approx two more weeks for my photon 24. They still haven't shipped from overseas. He was expecting them soon.

Seems like everyone is staggered.. I sent him a message last week and he said I'd have my photon32 this week... I'm highly doubting this is going to be the case... I hate to bother the guy but I don't exactly believe that they are telling him they will ship on a certain date, and then missing that date by weeks.. I can be very patient but I'm getting a little anxious

~Jon~

This sort of feedback would be my primary fear/reason for not joining in with a buy like this. I don't do well with this sort of anticipation/anxiety. I want to place an order and see a tracking number within a week or less. :)

Yeah I'm kind of the same way but I knew this would be the case.. I think going forward most of everything should be "in stock".. The factories do shut down and it can take a while to make up for lost production... I know they get much better pricing buying in bulk but maybe they shouldn't have run the group buy until inventory was adequate.

~Jon~

This sort of feedback would be my primary fear/reason for not joining in with a buy like this. I don't do well with this sort of anticipation/anxiety. I want to place an order and see a tracking number within a week or less. :)

Thats how all reefbreeders orders are. Group buy or not.

So mine was delivered to my father's address because I failed to notice that my paypal address was wrong (it's been 3/4 of a decade since I had something delivered using paypal). He told me he would just bring it up on Easter since it's a 45 minute drive. HE FORGOT! That's just wrong.

How do you all like your new ReefBreeders LEDs? I'm considering the Photon24 on my 125 (already have 2 other LEDs on my 55). If anyone is near SE CT, I'd love to take a quick look once you have them going.

Back