Who has the highest tds reading?

160' well and my tds read over 2400ppm, yes 2400ppm.if i want to install an ro/di system i was told i would need to ro units and use the di on the second unit. still would be less of a hassle than hauling water. cost less in the long run.

2400 do you haul it up and grind it into a slurry to use lol
What is the hardness of hauled water
One of those large plastic containers used for hauling would be good for collecting rain water also.

just tested my well a month ago cause i was curious and it was 6. thats right, 6. idk how this is true but maybe its cause my house is really old and the well is established? (built in 1846)... all i run is a small culligan filter in my basement, and i dont even have a water softener. i was amazed...

160' well and my tds read over 2400ppm, yes 2400ppm.if i want to install an ro/di system i was told i would need to ro units and use the di on the second unit. still would be less of a hassle than hauling water. cost less in the long run.

Now that's mineral water for ya :hmm4:

My well in Copley is at 940.
At work in Brecksville is at 130.
I buy water at a water store in Akron, it's at 0 to 3.

(I will invest in a RODI unit after I have a well inspection, not sure when that is going to be.)

Akronviper I just removed 3000' of old wood main on manchester rd. last year.
estmated age was 100 years old (laborer found old 1896 quarter in the ditch) was in remarkable shape. Constructed like a barrel in 10' lengths they where coated with looked like black tar wrapped with a wire band. John deere rubber tire hoe had a hard time smashing it up.

As far as the old cast and ductile lines there is some nasty stuff inside them. Stains your hands, have to scrub real good to get it off.

my well tds reads over 2400ppm. too many oil wells in the area i guess.water already tastes like salt.

Back