Who wants the best job in the world?

Oh man. I wonder if they have a program for that in the UW system. I could start taking some classes and have a better chance at getting the job: How to be lazy and live the sweet life while being pestered by the media 101. Sounds good. Also, better sign up for some swimming lessons....

whats the UW system? I am going to apply. I have been a certified Diver since I was 17 and I am now 32! I grew up Florida and used to snorkle the reef off ft lauderdale by myself when I was 11-12 years old. My mother said I should have been born with gills.
The website they have isnt working very well though. Its probably overloaded

Last edited:
I wonder if you could bring your family to live in the house with you. Its supposedly a huge house.

you can bring your family with you (maximum number applies)
they pay for airfare for you only, all extra costs are paid by you. So yes you can bring them, but you pay for them.

Its a 3 bedroom home.

You can actually look at the videos people who apply submit. Some people put FAR too much effort into it. Makes me not want to even bother with the effort for something I'm not going to get. Too bad...I always wanted the best job in the world.

Back