Who was your favorite MACNA 2013 speaker or who do you wish you could have heard spea

nivram

I'm just curious...

What speaker(s) did you enjoy the most?

Or maybe you really wanted to see a speaker but didn't for one reason or another. Who was the speaker?

I'll go first. I really wanted to see Chingchai. But couldn't due to other duties :)

Wish I could have heard anyone lol.........and buy the way anyone have a copy of chingchi's powerpoint I heard if was off the hook....

I wish i could have heard....anyone. lol. I tried to sneak in on chingchai's but it was standing room only by the time i got there. Stayed for about 10 mins but then had to leave cuz i was needed in other areas :(

Cops was great. I also enjoyed the gentleman from LiveAquaria, Morgan, and finally the all-coral, no-rock guy from Denver.

Caught Martin Moe, Sanjay, and Copps. Martin Moe has always been a favorite, I've always learned something every time I've seen him speak...not to mention his books :) Sanjay is also always good, even if Tony made him talk about something other than lighting :D Missed, but really wanted to see, Matthew Wittenrich, Kevin Kohen and Jose Dieck.

Back