Who's got the huevos to cut up a new $500 skimmer?....

FishyBiz

Apparently I do. :smokin:
This is my new Euro-reef RS250..... or should I say RC250 . lol

What do you guys think?

IMG_2981.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9853338#post9853338 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Super NooB
I'm confused... what did you do?
Thats ok my young ninja. (pat on the head)
The RC250 is an in sump skimmer. I converted mine to an external skimmer.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9853478#post9853478 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Super NooB
Cool, how do I do that to mine?

Power tools....

LOL.
Lets start with what modle you have. Is it the same as mine?

Its a Euroreef, I forgot what model... I'll look it up when I get home.

It is smaller than that though.

Your Deltec also came with twice the price tag. :lol:

Plus I like to make thing difficult for myself. haha

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9853648#post9853648 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FishyBiz
Your Deltec also came with twice the price tag. :lol:

Plus I like to make thing difficult for myself. haha

lol.. make that 3 times the price tag:mad2: :eek1: :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9853671#post9853671 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FishyBiz
OMG I just looked at the price tag and almost fell over. lol

lol yeah i shed a tear when my credit card bill came that month.. although it was cheaper when i bought it last year by a few hundred bucks

Any before and after pics??? Or post up a pic of a non-modded one.

Looks very clean! Nice work! I'm looking to do an external skimmer on my setup as well. Dont have the room in my sump. What are your plans for the returns? I heard they can get loud.

This is what the RS250 looks like stock.
ER1421.jpg

My plan for the return is the standard gate valve mod. I alreday have it done I just forgot to bring it to the office today.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9853752#post9853752 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
lol yeah i shed a tear when my credit card bill came that month.. although it was cheaper when i bought it last year by a few hundred bucks

Hey Bebo, can you post pictures of your skimmer? Does it pull out some crazy crude? I'd like to see what a $1500 skimmer can pull. Thanks!

hey would this work on a g3 skimmer with the sedra 5000 pumps ? i am having heat issues and i think my problem is with the 2 g3 s in the sump if i could get the pumps out of the water i might not have to buy that 1,200.00 chiller

Back