Who's your pick to win the superbowl?

You picked two teams that were playing each other this week? :D

From the NFC side of things I see the Eagles out doing the Cards, but if they play like they did today....

On the AFC, I really see the Ravens working over everyone, they finally have a quarterback and aren't a team of all defense.

Then the Ravens kill whomever they play in the SB.

i jsut hate ben rothlesberger. ray lewis and ed reed are way better than troy palomalo and james harrison.

im so in love with the sport haha :)

i actually pick those two team before playoff started ... bummer =(

anyway, anyone saw the play where ray lewis totally smashed up the fullback and his helmet flew off!!!

baltimore's d is for dominating lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14133648#post14133648 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by orientalexpress
steelers Vs Eagles All pa. superbowl baby

lapsan

I think I know who we'll be rootin for Lap!!!! South Philly all the way!!!

i never see the Eagles so relax ,There is so much pressure to win a championship in the city of brotherly love since 83.Now that the phillies won the world series,the pressure is off.the team play better when they're not expect to make the playoff last month.This is the best Eagles team since 2004.The best defense we' re have since reggie white and company was here.Go Eagles

lapsan

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14135806#post14135806 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SuperTang23
i jsut hate ben rothlesberger. ray lewis and ed reed are way better than troy palomalo and james harrison.

im so in love with the sport haha :)

Comparing these four players is impossible because they play different roles in their teams. Lewis is the roaming tackler, that's his job so he has more tackles than Harrison. But Harrison is the pressure guy and therefore has more sacks than Lewis. Reed is a cover safety so he has more interceptions and less tackles than Polomalu. So, I'd say at their respective positions we are looking at the four best in the league.

It should be a series of good games this weekend and I'm going with the Steelers and Cardinals with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl.

Let's be honest. Baltimore is a GREAT team but they got LUCKY this weekend. Had Chris Johnson come back and had Tennessee not made those two big mistakes the outcome would most likely be different. On the other hand, Pittsburgh DOMINATED SD until they basically sat back and rested. Even Big Ben looked sharp, and so did the offensive line.

As for Phi and AZ...AZ ripped their heavily favored opponents to pieces with great defense and amazing offense. Even without Anquon Boldin. Philly has been playing great on both sides of the ball but just not as good as AZ. I mean, AZ shut down Carolina's running game. That says something BIG!

So, while I think both games will be hard fought, I believe we'll see AZ losing to Pittsburgh in the big game.

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14133648#post14133648 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by orientalexpress
steelers Vs Eagles All pa. superbowl baby

Even with Arizona shutting the running game in the past 2 games. You have to admit the Eagles have a way of getting the ball to Westbrook. You have to admit the Eagles didn't rely heavily on their run game to win it either. It's going to be interesting, and if Eagles blow coverages like they did vs. the Giants you will see a diff. outcome. If that secondary is SHARP you can see..........

................Eagles Winning it............

I would like to see the Cardinals to win it all. AZ vs Bal....

BTW, how about our Sharks!!!

Statistically Pitt has the "best" defense... But Id rather face that defense any day of the week over the Ravens or Eagles defense. For our eagles sake, I think we'd do better against pitt than Baltimore. I just think itd be the perfect story book ending for an awesome Eagles season. McNabb gets benched against Baltimore... We rally and make a playoff run.. McNabb beats Baltimore to win the Superbowl. Its like it all comes full circle.. Thats what Im pulling for ;)

im pulling for a rookie QB Joe flacco to win a superbowl ring. and destroying the eagles in the superbowl.

eagles vs ravens. ravens win

Back