Willing to pay top $$ for a female

FishnWishn

Premium Member
Thought that might get your attention. I am looking for a Female Ocellaris. If you have an Ocellaris that is a known female, or one that has been by itself for over 3-4 mths and 2-3", let me know if you want to sell it. Or if you have seen a large Ocellaris in an LFS.

Now my male Ocellaris is desperate but he has standards. He does not care if she has one eye and no teeth. As long as she has nice skin tone and a waggle like no other clownfish. Oh yea, he also wanted to let you know that he likes them on the plump side ;), one that never turns down a meal. Experienced spawner a plus but not required. Prefer nonsmoker and disease free.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11640899#post11640899 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rkl303
Haha if I was as picky as him I'd be lonely for the rest of my life.
Yea looks that way for him. he just got rejected from his mate....Again.

I Have one with all your asking for, BUT youd have to really offer me something that would make me ooh and awwwww.

I have a single ocellaris that I would be willing to part with. I bought two a couple months ago - one disappeared shortly after introducing them into my tank. This one has been swimming around with my two mated onyx clowns for the last 6 weeks. I will take a pic if you are interested. Brightly colored and about 2".

For a perfect spawning female I would pay up to $150 or a pick of a pair of Juvi's from them. My male is the only known breeding Snowflake clownfish in the US and I have been offered up to $400/pr for 6 mth old juvi's the last hatch. These were hybrid with a Percula female. Ki has been offered $500 for the pair I gave him many times. A pair of Snowflakes went for more than $600 on Live Aquaria. Is that OOOOHHH AAAAHHHH enough?
PM pics and what you want for her. He will be going through portfolios this weekend. We have 3 potentials so far, but they are all from out of state breeders wanting the juvi's. He is not into long distance relationships and would like to keep things local.
By the way, I do not breed commercially so I do not sell my clownfish. I also do not raise every spawn, only one a year. I have given all that I have collected to friends and school projects across the country. But I will be happy to sell your pair should you decide to go that way as I get requests every time I post on the different forums I am on.

Back