Wow what a great idea!!

Jay Fortay

Uber Member
I just read your article in reefkeeping. This is an amazing idea, and very progressive as far as conservation goes. Also, the educational aspect is great. Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks Jay,

I appreciate the kind words.
The program has been a great benefit to the club and has been a huge success for us.

Of course, you lose members and members lose corals, but all in all, its going strong.

Paul.

Paul,

I wanted to thank you for doing the awesome job of COMAS president. I read the article today in the "Reefkeeping" magazine from my home in Japan. I just wanted to let you know that your words are heard across the world--Central Oklahoma truly does have a great aquarium community!

I was one of those former COMAS club members who had to quit cause I moved. As you can guess, my animals were transferred to another person who got much use out of them too. It wasn't just people in the club who benefited!

Keep up the good work! Perhaps someday I will be back in your neck of the woods again and we can share some more corals and a beer.

Don Baker

Hey Don,

Great to hear from you. COMAS is growing rapidly and the Donor program has really fueled that expansion. Later this year we have a large conference (in October) that is also helping the club grow, and educating the local (and not so local) reefkeepers.

Pop into the COMAs forum and sy hi from time to time, Im sure many there would be interested to hear how things are going.

Paul.

Back