Wrasse

That is funny i was just going to post this in a little while, just saw it less than 10 mins ago :lol:. I thought he was awesome but the picture looks a little color enhanced or photoshopped because if you look at his eye the colors are in it (in the pupil area). Curious on what the otheres thought on this.....

danorth, it reminded me of a broomtail also. Just more reddish markings on the face area. Beautiful fish, I just hope whoever buys him can provide him with a very large home.

Im with you on the photoshop pic...but if this is it's true colors its simply AMAZING!!.... I saw one of these this past weekend at my LFS ( 1 1/2 hrs away) and it must have been a female b/c it was mostly gray. I could be wrong but i think im right. Nice fish!

Wow it is absolutely stunning,
I am pondering upon purchasing him ....
The only thing stopping me is the price ....

Does anytone think its worth the 499$$ they're asking ???
Should I go for it ??
What do you think ????

Last edited:
Cheilinus trilobatus after looking through a list.........the colors are too much, but still a cool fish. I'd offer them half that though if serious.

Fishfreak, I would call them and find out if it's a male and how long they had the wrasse for. The markings on the wrasse are amazing, but like danorth, I searched around the web and the pictures I found, that wrasse looks like he is more gray in color. I would see if they can take another photo and e-mail it to you. Either way it's a cool looking fish. It's worth the price if you are into that family of wrasses. Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

Back