WTB: 10g tank/sump

TheReefNinja

Imagination superfreak
Ok so I am looking for a sump/fuge made out of a 10g tank located close to me. If you have one laying around let me know and send me a pic of it and how much you want for it. otherwise I will just pick up some glass and a cutter from HD and make one.

saleenpwr88

Making one is your best bet...tank will probably be around $10, then you can get the glass ~$3 piece at ACE and a $5 tube of silicone.

TheReefNinja

Imagination superfreak
yea it looks like I will be going in the morning for everything. I have a tank already so this should be fun.

saleenpwr88

The glass the hardware store sells you will have sharp edges so just run some sandpaper over them...it won't make a rounded edge or anything like that but should take some of the sharpness away.

Edward Smith

Dude! I had one in the closet when you were over. It's even drilled for an overflow. I'll throw it in if you buy the clam and pickup your jacket.

TheReefNinja

Imagination superfreak
Lol kyle was wondering where his jacket went lol he figured we left it at the house we were working on lol I am stumped I have 3 sumps here but none will work with this stand, even the one you did give me lol... curse you marineland..... At least in the end Ill have some sumps for people lol

xtlosx

Just Reefin'
I'll take a sump if you have one, when I plumb up my Edge, I'll need something :) Saves me the work of making one. How big are they?