WTB....12 OR 24 gallon Nano

RRafael

Hello,

I am looking to get back in to the hobby but at a smaller scale for now :) Anyone looking to sell a Nano 12 or 24 or trade for an IPOD Video?

I'm selling a 24 gal Nano Cube Deluxe including the square stand.

It has the nanocustoms 108 watt (3x36) cf light mod with 2 ballasts. I also put a fuge light in the back and cut in overflow teeth. It has 2 moonlights but one doesn't work and is easily replaced.

Make me an offer.

PM me your email and I'll send pictures.

I have a old beta tank you can have for FREE, oh ya comes with the colored marbles which adds tons of color

Let me know

Um sorry but I believe that Beta tanks are cruel and horrible for the fish. If you rearange the leaters in Beta you get Beat and thats what your doing to those poor fish you beating them to death.
I dont know who you are but I dont think anyone should be doing any kind of business with you!!!!!!!!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11639499#post11639499 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by flapjack1439
I'm selling a 24 gal Nano Cube Deluxe including the square stand.

It has the nanocustoms 108 watt (3x36) cf light mod with 2 ballasts. I also put a fuge light in the back and cut in overflow teeth. It has 2 moonlights but one doesn't work and is easily replaced.

Make me an offer.

PM me your email and I'll send pictures.

I'll take it off your hands for ~$200.

Re: WTB....12 OR 24 gallon Nano

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11638869#post11638869 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishfood23
Hello,

I am looking to get back in to the hobby but at a smaller scale for now :) Anyone looking to sell a Nano 12 or 24 or trade for an IPOD Video?

I have a JBJ 24g nano cube that I want to get rid of (and possibly trade for that iPod) It comes complete with the stand and has the moonlight mod that allows the main lighting to work on a timer while leaving the moonlight on at night. It was purchased in October, used for 1 month and is now taking up space in my living room. Tank & stand are in excellent condition, no scratches or anything. I can provide pictures and you're welcome to come take a look at it.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Ed

I have a 24 gal Nano - no stand!!!.....standard issue, no updates, works great - used about 8-9 months.....perfect condition.....just needs some cleaning. Its sitting in my garage.......make an offer.
PM me if interested. Thanks Yola

Back