WTB 2-3 lbs of LR to see new rock

saleenpwr88

Looking for a couple lbs. of LR to seed my rock. Anyone in the Schaumburg area have a couple lbs. they can get rid of? Must be algea and pest free please.

Thanks, Adam

If no one local has anything you can order a few lbs of rubble from Premium Aquatics. It is fully cured, covered in Coralline, and comes overnight. Mine showed up with absolutely no smell to it and it was FULL of life.

That's a good idea I think I'll do that...I could spread the smaller pieces out more that way as well. Thanks.

Yep, and none of it is tiny either, everything is around 2". You can also request larger/smaller rubble and they are pretty good about accommodating.

I am in the same boat needing a few pieces of new LR and am in the next burb over, but out of town until mid-week next week. I think I saw someone posting about rock in Hoffman estates a couple of weeks back....

I ended up stopping at beyond the reef and got a piece there...12.99lb!!! so I only ended up getting 1 small piece but it should get me started.

I ended up stopping at beyond the reef and got a piece there...12.99lb!!! so I only ended up getting 1 small piece but it should get me started.

You could have gotten 6lbs of rubble for that! I always do like handpicking showpiece rock for my tank though.

Back