WTB 300gal 8ft acrylic or larger tank

Motohead

I am looking for a 300gal 8ft or larger acrylic reef ready tank.. just nothing smaller then 300gal and nothing shorter then 8ft.

can be with or without stand. i can build my own , as i probably will anyways

let me know if you have anything..

thanks guys

I'm not sure if it is 210 or if that was his sump and his main tank was 300, but there's a guy selling his because of health issues for a really good price, search for the for sale threads. I'll try and post a link if I can find it.

I'm not sure if it is 210 or if that was his sump and his main tank was 300, but there's a guy selling his because of health issues for a really good price, search for the for sale threads. I'll try and post a link if I can find it.

thanks il look, i went back a few pages but didnt see anything. i have a 210 now. and not big enough, but i will say i dont want anything bigger thats glass.. i like my back.. lol

hey shotank has a 10' x3' tank on consignment for real cheap. customer ordered but had to sell before even getting it home. call matt for info or stop out there.

m w f 1-8p
s s 10-6

I could still be talked out my tank for the right price (I'm the 750/300) but I'm still not able to tear it down/move it by myself. I could be talked in to delivering as well. I have a big truck, and a bigger trailer.

years ago I did Chicago to here in less than 40 hours. I bet I could still do it in 2 days.

I'm still alive which is more than most docs gave me credit for. Hope you find your tank as well. Seems to me there was a tank twice my size on ebag recently and I don't think it sold. It had a chip, but if one wanted a closed loop it could easily be drilled out. I can't remember where it was but if you needed it delivered, one of the few things left I can do is drive, and I have a big truck, and a bigger trailer.

I dont think the photos to yours are still up? and who ever said Dr's know everything =)

i am kinda limited for space. so anything 8-10ft is key and and i have to be able to get it through the front door. so it cant be deeper or wider then my front door.

if you click on my name you can find the homepage which is my build thread. whats one little door, I ripped down a wall to get my crazy tank in my house...LOL

Did you call Shotank about that monster tank they have sitting there. Not sure on the dims but it looked very nice.

I also have my 220 REEF READY setup i would be willing to trade as part of a deal , otherwise will be for sale once i get the larger tank up and running

Back