WTB 48" T5 Fixture, dead or alive

Daimyo68

I'm gonna add T5s back to my leds, and I sadly sold a previous fixture that I modded to run both t5 and led.

Doesn't have to be working, just a shell and reflectors is fine. Preferably an 8 bulb because I'm gonna mod it anyways, amd a 6 bulb will work also, just means more.modding on my end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Some info on it please, and how much your asking. Thx

I have a 4 bulb that works, but will shut off sometimes if it gets too hot. If interested I can get you more details.
Located in titusville.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I have an 8 bulb tek elite fixture that works fine, just needs to have fans replaced, works well if you simply have a fan blowing over it. $100

Pm's sent. Navy, I will keep you in mind if the other don't work out.

I had a 36 current fixture years ago, was a great little unit

Thanks for all the replies, I purchased plyle02's Tek Elite.

At the end of the day, the fixture cost me roughly $625....

Round Trip to his area with gas and breakfast for 4 ppl - about $100

Radiator blowing out... $125 for the radiator, plus another $127 for the tow trailer to bring the car back to palm beach

Finding out the reason the radiator blew up was because the fan blade exploded, ripping through the radiator... $75 for 2 fan blades.

Waiting 3 hours for my close friend to grab my truck from Jupiter, and then drive up to our location... 5 dinners because it was me and my girl, my buddy and his wife, and my friend who drove my truck up to save me... $180 with plenty of drinks.

A couple grey goose drinks when I got home...

As I'm sitting here writing this post, I'm realizing that this whole endeavour yesterday is priceless. I'm laughing at it now thinking to myself....

The things I do and the amount of money I spend for pretty Stix....

Randy,
Nice meeting you, sorry for your troubles man, good to meet you and your friends :) Hope the unit works out!

Back