WTB - 75-150g acrylic tank, reef ready, no longer than 48"

sdharrington

Premium Member
Hi All-
Title says it. Also looking for a stand.

Thanks,
Shelly

PS - Please email me, don't PM - the box fills up really fast

650-IS350

I just cleaned out my TRUVU 100 gal normal plexi with a nice maple? stand ( solid not thin particle board ). Its the standard 100gal.

Jar*Head

Premium Member
Shelly, i have a 36x28x24 1/2" thick acrylic, 2" euro brace all around with round corner not being use. I ordered but not sure what to do with it yet :D... I can get the tank from me to you for $45 arrive in the same day

sdharrington

Premium Member
Thats funny - I just PM'd you about a magnet you mentioned in another post. How much do you want for the tank? Can you include the magnet? :)

Jar*Head

Premium Member
$625 shipped for both. But it doesn't have an overflow box. If you want one, i can have it done at no extra cost just let me know where you want the overflow to be and the size :D

sdharrington

Premium Member
tank and magnet

tank and magnet

I'm sure you paid a lot for the tank, but you can't sell tanks aftermarket for much. I know, I've tried! :) I will give you 350.00 for both, including shipping and the magnet. By all means, continue to try to sell the tank for more, I'm not in a hurry. If you decide you just want to sell me the magnet, I'll give you 50.00 for that.

Thanks,
Shelly

drdoolittle

Isnt it against RC rules to post comment about sellers asking price??? You could privately PM PM Steve about this, but not post it.

Jar*Head

Premium Member
Shelly, if i am local i don't mind to let you borrow my magnet but we are approx 600ish miles away. As for the tank, i'll keep it to use as RDSB or sea horses tank :D. Have a great day

sdharrington

Premium Member
I think we are not supposed to negatively discuss others asking prices, but this seems a little different as we are directly negotiating. However, I can certainly take my post down if the mod thinks I should.

GreshamH

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14168671#post14168671 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by drdoolittle
Isnt it against RC rules to post comment about sellers asking price??? You could privately PM PM Steve about this, but not post it.

I doubt in this case it would matter since the thread was started by her and not the seller.

gcvt

I've got a 100g BioReef acrylic reef tank for sale with stand/hood, but it's 5' long and full of sand and 250# of rock.

jubjub

if your thinking of it im in the process of setting up my 90g i have a
60x18x16 75gal acrylic i was planning to sale pretty cheap. stand and canopy would be included just has a few inch scratch on the outside acrylic that should be able to be buffed out. its reef ready as well. looking to get stuff transfered begining of februrary pm me if interested?

LCN

In Memoriam
I got a 36"X24"tall X 18" with corner overflow. Acrylic Tank with sump. PM if interested