WTB - 90G or 120g Rimless Tank

jsbzmcdaniel

Title says it all. If you know anyone with a rimless reef ready 90 or 120 please let me know. If I cant find one I will end up ordering one from Miracles.

Thanks

Jim

Also, if you don't end up going with custom dusty's, take a look at the tanks Felix at ReefSavvy is building.... Really nice work, and combine it with a ReefSavvy 1500GPH overflow and you'll have a really nice setup that also won't take up much space in-tank......

Yeah I have a pm into Customdusty about the tank. I am also waiting on quotes from a few other builders so we will see how things go. I am looking forward to getting back into the hobby.

Glad you came back....... I was close to getting out when my 180 got too expensive monthly, but just cut it in half to the 90g and now my electric bills are around $110 a month.... Saving just under $100 a month. :beer:

My quote from Miracle for a similar size and spec tank to the one I got from CustomDusty was $1100 shipped. Quote is about 2 weeks old. The quoted tank had a C2C and a few more holes drilled for a BeanAnimal.

Back