WTB: Flame Angel (small)

jT415Gz

Hmmm, I am entertaining the idea of possibly keeping FOWL tank and hold off on the Reef w/Corals for now as a FOWL sounds easier. Feeding and Water Changes. No special flow and lighting required.

Flame Angel (preferably Christmas Island) the smaller the better <~ Let me know the approx. size, age, diet, aggressive behavior and of course asking price, also your location.

PM is key and so are pictures of the Flame would be awesome. :)

Look for Steve at DC Aquatics on Craigslist. He usually gets Flames and sells them for around $25. He's also in South SF so not far for you to travel. I believe he treats his fish with copper

Most people won't part with a flame unless it becomes a coral eater. I know I wouldn't part with mine (which I bought from JayVIP in April and I don't think I've seen another offered for sale since).

Oh okay yeah, I'm familiar with Steve.
As of his current list of livestock it doesn't seem to show any on-hand.
So, I figured I'd post this up and see what kinds of responses I get.

You are the first. lol

Thanks

Called Neptunes and they said they might get them in the following week.

Update: Found a nice one at Lucky Ocean and is eating prepared foods and grazing.

Thanks for the tips everyone :)

BTW will a flame angel and african flameback get along in the same tank?

In general, dwarf angels will beat each other up unless added at the same time. Unless we're talking about a huge aquarium. I think I've seen it done before, but I don't recommend it.

36" long tank.

I hate conspecifics. I like the idea of adding them in at the same time. Flame angel is in QT so, there's time to think about it.

Kind of like the Elibi Angel a bit more now.

Back