WTB: IM NUVO-EXT 30 Gallons

sil40sx

Hello everyone. Just checking my luck and see if anyone have the Micro 30L External Overflow NUVO-EXT 30 Gallons Innovative Marine for sale locally?

I might consider the regular IM nuvo fusion 30L as well if the EXT version is hard to find.

I want to get back in the hobby, but want to restart with nano for now since I’m still busy, and have limited funds. Just want to have a tank in the living room to make it a bit lively.

Thanks
Jasper

Hello everyone. Just checking my luck and see if anyone have the Micro 30L External Overflow NUVO-EXT 30 Gallons Innovative Marine for sale locally?

I might consider the regular IM nuvo fusion 30L as well if the EXT version is hard to find.

I want to get back in the hobby, but want to restart with nano for now since I'm still busy, and have limited funds. Just want to have a tank in the living room to make it a bit lively.

Thanks
Jasper
Theres guy who's selling innovative marine 30 ext with aps stand on craiglist. Check it out. I do have innovative marine 30l aio with full gears but I dont have an intention to take it down unless I can get good price.. lol it's good dimensions you will love it. Go for ext!

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Back