WTB: in-line water pump

smadascott

I am in the middle of down sizing my aquarium at the moment and i need an in-line pump to run my old system while i set up the new one.

I am looking for a pump that does about 2000 gph but i am open to other options. I want an inline pump not a submersible. Thanks!

125G Reefer

Hell if I know. LF Phosban Reactor. What ya got in mind? Hell, I dont' even know how much to ask for it. Ain't seen one FS in eons.

reefstew

I have a Little Giant mod. # 977446 used $30.00
Custom sealife mod. # 77840 I have 2 of them at $25.00 each

areucrazy

Hell if I know. LF Phosban Reactor. What ya got in mind? Hell, I dont' even know how much to ask for it. Ain't seen one FS in eons.

If Scott wants this one let him have it....BUT....if not.... I have a TLF Phosban reactor sitting in my garage and i will trade you if like :bigeyes:
I am shopping for an external pump this very moment... and it looks like we live on the same side of town. Let me know thx

areucrazy

I have a Little Giant mod. # 977446 used $30.00
Custom sealife mod. # 77840 I have 2 of them at $25.00 each

I guess these are no longer for sale online at the store??? Does this mean if we ever neeeded replacement parts we would be out of luck?? I read that these were VERY quiet! Is this true? I may be interested in both of these. Im in the market for 2 inline pumps just to see if I like it better than the set up I have going on. And for 50 bucks thats not a bad "TRY ME" price. Let me know.... But Scott has 1st dibbs on whatever he wants :wavehand:

*** EDIT***

I did just read that these pumps run really hot. I do not run a chiller so I'm thinking these 2 will not be a good choice for me. My tank is already hitting 82 on almost 100degree day so..... I'm going to keep looking....

Last edited:

smadascott

I have a Gen-X PCX-70HP
Rated at 1537gph
Max Head 31.8ft

Pm sent about the pump

Those little giant pumps are work horses and can take some abuse! They do run hot though. When I had one, I attached a heatsink on the side of the motor with thermal epoxy and that cooled it a ton! Also, if you feel brave enough, you can change the angle of the fan blades on the back of the motor so it moves more air :)

scarin

I Have 2 Blueline 40 HD-Xs I want to sell. Just bought them in February from AT. Paid $220 a piece for them. I would take $300 for the pair

reefstew

I guess these are no longer for sale online at the store??? Does this mean if we ever neeeded replacement parts we would be out of luck?? I read that these were VERY quiet! Is this true? I may be interested in both of these. Im in the market for 2 inline pumps just to see if I like it better than the set up I have going on. And for 50 bucks thats not a bad "TRY ME" price. Let me know.... But Scott has 1st dibbs on whatever he wants :wavehand:

*** EDIT***

I did just read that these pumps run really hot. I do not run a chiller so I'm thinking these 2 will not be a good choice for me. My tank is already hitting 82 on almost 100degree day so..... I'm going to keep looking....

I am running a Custom Sealife on my 240 reef tank & don't have any problems. They no longer make them but at the price I'm selling it for it's cheaper than parts.

125G Reefer

Pm sent about the pump

Those little giant pumps are work horses and can take some abuse! They do run hot though. When I had one, I attached a heatsink on the side of the motor with thermal epoxy and that cooled it a ton! Also, if you feel brave enough, you can change the angle of the fan blades on the back of the motor so it moves more air :)

Aight man, I'm with ya.