WTB Leathers and other softies: Seahorse hitches needed

Izsabelle

I'm looking for something that can work as a hitch for my seahorses. I would like to find something with some size, but am willing to grow out little frags too.

And I'm also interested in gorgonians too.

What color are your ponies? You'd want to get stuff for whatever color you want them to be (I have to get a lot of yellow and orange so my female stays yellow)

I haven't ordered them yet, but my tank is fulled with a lot of red and purple. I don't want to use too many fake hitches this time around as I've noticed a lot of slime will build up on fake hitches.

Moses, do you have any cabbages that look like cups or bowls? I wonder if a cabbage would work as a nice feeding station. hmmm..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14131262#post14131262 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Izsabelle
Moses, do you have any cabbages that look like cups or bowls? I wonder if a cabbage would work as a nice feeding station. hmmm..
Hmm... I haven't fraged the Cabbage coral yet, But i think I can make a "bowl" shaped cabbage frag if you want and let it heal up before I sell it to you?

Back