WTB: looking for some cool zoas at descent prices close to home

fast57

Im just getting my tank back in shape after a while of neglect where i lost most of my stuff. im looking to buy some frags or colonies of zoas or palys. im not looking to get the frags of 1 or 2 $50 high end zoas right now...unless you have some at a descent price. i want to make sure everything is back in order before i really load it up with more coral. And i also dont want to go on a 30 mile adventure to get them...or pay LFS high prices (plus id rather get the money to a fellow reefer). so if you live within a descent distance from Oak Lawn and have some stuff youd like to make some money on let me know.....and just to let you know....i have a neon green toadstool thats about 7 to 8 inches across to trade if youd like thats been growing for a couple of years...just let me know

Heres a pic of the toadstool I have to trade... It's a pretty good size
dd8c5a0d.jpg

I don't know what you call close to home but this Saturday BNARC is having a fragfest in bloomington, IL and several of the club members are deep into zoos....I couple are going to have a table for the first time. Might be worth the ride down I 55.

yeah....id love to go to that but thats a 2 hour ride from me. i was just hoping to come across someone that wasnt to far from me but so far no go.

I understand...my wife keeps reminding me of how much I spend in gas going to CMAS and GIRS meetings. But I always learn something from the great people I meet.

Hi
I am new to saltwater tanks and also live in Oak Lawn.
Anyone in the area who has Good cheap frags?
I have a few new mushrooms that seem to be doing good.
Love pulsing zenias, but have not had any luck with them.

I have a 29 nano HQI
Have nothing at this time to trade, since just starting.

Wayne

Hi Wayne,
You might have some better luck if you start with some sort of introductory thread. Let us know about your tank, lighting, experience, etc.
Once that's out of the way, keep your eyes on the PIF (Pay It Forward) thread stickied near the top of this forum. People will be giving away stuff soon enough.
Most importantly... Welcome to CMAS

Back