WTB or trade... 29+ gallon tank

gregrocks79

Less talk, more rock!
Hey guys im lookin for a new tank... 29g +. Anyone have anything they want to sell or trade???

Thanks
Greg

Re: WTB or trade... 29+ gallon tank

I have a complete tank setup that I'm contemplating of selling. I need to fund my upcoming Hawaii trip. I don't know if you'll be interested in getting a complete setup.

I'm thinking like around $700.00.

Please let me know if you need details.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11607555#post11607555 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gregrocks79
Hey guys im lookin for a new tank... 29g +. Anyone have anything they want to sell or trade???

Thanks
Greg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11607829#post11607829 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by glockcoma
I have a used one, you would need to clean it, Ill take whatever you offering

Hey glockcoma I PMd you

any of you guys w/ 29-40 gallon complete setups wanna trade up to a 90 gallon with eurofil sump, asm g1 skimmer, 4x65 PC lighting fixture. 100 lbs live rock

i am tired of maintaining such a large tank thinking of downsizing... LET ME KNOW!!!

I'd trade a Red Sea Max for the 90 gallon. I even have a mini UV for it. I am also selling the Max for $450.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11610864#post11610864 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scoobyrs25
I'd trade a Red Sea Max for the 90 gallon. I even have a mini UV for it. I am also selling the Max for $450.

is the red sea max new or established??

i wanted a comparable, established, running system. my tank has been up for about a year and a half. lots lof live sand, corraline algae on rocks... lots of turbo, astrea sails.

Back