wtb purple digi and green body orange polyp digi

viveros1231

can pick up on saturday afternoon or sunday. i will be in the orange county area after 2pm on saturday, pls post pictures and a price for the frag..

Hey Richard, I got frags of both you can have. Will you be anywhere near Ontario on Sunday. I'll be at the SWCFM. LMK.

i have a purple digi mini colony you can have. its brown haha, but originally from a very purple colony.

something like this?
Stevestank047.jpg

yup!! just like the one reefer714 has.

kenny, thanks man! i may go with bpoc. i am not sure yet though. i am looking to buy though = ) lmk if i can pick up on saturday or i can meet you on sunday morning somewhere let me know.

thanks for the offer yinger! i would like some colored sticks though. = )

reefer714 you available this saturday? lmk i will be in oc after 2pm

Richard, if you insist, then they are $1 each frag :D If you can't make it to CFM, you can always have Angel pick it up for you. Or you can call me before the event starts and I can come out to meet you. Once it starts, I won't be able to leave the booth. Saturday is bad b/c we have lots of family stuff going on.

i think i am going to the cfm with angel that is if he got my ticket. i kinda responded late to his pm. but i will still be there. its right up the street from me. i will bring you a frag or the rainbow paly zoos i got.i think thats what they are called. so many zoo names now a days!! lol... thank kenny. i will see you on sunday.....

Back