WTB Rainbow Bubble Tip Nem

I'm thinking of getting one of the two I have out of the tank. If I can safely remove if from it's rock without the wife screaming at me, I will ping you and you can have it for a frag of something. I'll try to get to it this weekend.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20191210_193313.jpg
    IMG_20191210_193313.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
Sweet. Thanks man. I don't have anything to trade as I just put coral in the tank, but that looks like about the size I'm looking for. Nice bubbles too.

Build thread here if you're interested.

Edit: Well I guess they blocked the other site. You can find it under the same user name in member tanks.

Hey. Just wanted to update you. I was not able to take this nem from where it is. I took the rock out and was still hanging on. Sorry, but I don't want to hurt the corals that are on that rock in the process.

I'd anything changes, I'll update you, but due now, this thing doesn't want to leave.

He. I don't know if you are still interested, but I finally took out my 3 RBTAs from my tank and have them in an observation box. I'm selling the small one for $25 and the two large ones for $35 each. I wanted to ping you first before I posted them for sale on the site since you wanted them way back when. Let me know. I'll be around this weekend.

Back