WTB reef ready aquarium

Fireburd

Well my trolling days are over and I am ready to start putting my first salt water aquarium together. Considering everything you need to buy is based off of your DT I would like to get that first. I am looking for something between 65 and 100 gallons and would prefer a built in overflow. So if you have a spare laying around or come by a good deal somewhere please let me know. Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to my new saltwater adventure.

Fireburd

Would a Mod kindly delete this thread for me? I misread the forum rules and I do not have the rights to post this. Sorry everyone.

SPotter

I might be wrong but I think you are ok. I think you can post WTB you just cant post items for sale until 50 posts and 90 days.

toad2169

hey fireburd, i'm switching tanks myself and will have a 90g with built in corner overflow avail soon, along with the stand, canopy, and a few other things

toad2169

hey firebud i sent you a pm, if you need some more info just let me know what your looking for and i'll let ya know, and when your looking to start the tank

Dino

Freak of Nature
Staff member
RC Mod
I might be wrong but I think you are ok. I think you can post WTB you just cant post items for sale until 50 posts and 90 days.

Yep, you're fine Fireburd :D. Our 50/90 rule applies to selling and trading. Buying is completely fine.

Welcome!