WTB reef ready aquarium

Fireburd

Well my trolling days are over and I am ready to start putting my first salt water aquarium together. Considering everything you need to buy is based off of your DT I would like to get that first. I am looking for something between 65 and 100 gallons and would prefer a built in overflow. So if you have a spare laying around or come by a good deal somewhere please let me know. Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to my new saltwater adventure.

Would a Mod kindly delete this thread for me? I misread the forum rules and I do not have the rights to post this. Sorry everyone.

I might be wrong but I think you are ok. I think you can post WTB you just cant post items for sale until 50 posts and 90 days.

hey fireburd, i'm switching tanks myself and will have a 90g with built in corner overflow avail soon, along with the stand, canopy, and a few other things

hey firebud i sent you a pm, if you need some more info just let me know what your looking for and i'll let ya know, and when your looking to start the tank

I might be wrong but I think you are ok. I think you can post WTB you just cant post items for sale until 50 posts and 90 days.

Yep, you're fine Fireburd :D. Our 50/90 rule applies to selling and trading. Buying is completely fine.

Welcome!

Back