WTB: Reef Rock

Smite

If anyone has some dried rock laying around from build hit me up. I have a decent amount but more pieces to choose from is always better.

Thanks,

Matt

Was that the leemar?

Yessir....never seen such a coordinated tank move. You came in with your 2 dudes and rolled the entire tank on top of the stand, out on pvc pipe like a boss. That was the most impressive tank move i have ever witnessed :thumbsup:

Yessir....never seen such a coordinated tank move. You came in with your 2 dudes and rolled the entire tank on top of the stand, out on pvc pipe like a boss. That was the most impressive tank move i have ever witnessed :thumbsup:

lol :rollface:

Yes, i still have it! haha

We should connect. I'm all in on fw monsterfish now. Reefing is just a secondary hobby :celeb3:

I started a carnivorous plant club not long ago and have over 70 members now.... i've been busy. haha

Our first show is coming up next month at the Sherman Library & Gardens

I started a carnivorous plant club not long ago and have over 70 members now.... i've been busy. haha

Our first show is coming up next month at the Sherman Library & Gardens

Is that the one on the weekend of June 21st - if so the family and I plan on rolling through. Are you part of SCCPE??

Gonna PM you - trying to earn some of those "œlikes" by no derailing post. Matt is here tying to some rocks and I don't think he want to hear about carnivorous plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna PM you - trying to earn some of those "œlikes" by no derailing post. Matt is here tying to some rocks and I don't think he want to hear about carnivorous plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

focus on reefing bro :p

WTH happened on this thread?!

Anyhow, still looking for some rock? I have a bucket of rock that filled a 10 gallon tank up. Was recently live, but unfortunately pump was unplugged and so now it is recently dried.

Yours if you would like, in HB..

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Back