WTB: RR 125 with oak stand. Canopy is also a plus.

SlowCobra

I know it is quite a specific request but it is to upgrade my mom's tank from the 75 I gave her. I want to get her a 6 ft tank but do NOT want a 180.

Does not matter if the tank trim itself is black as long as the stand is oak in color.

Prefer glass but will consider acrylic as well.

I figured I would check here before purchasing new. If any vendors read this and want to give me a price on new feel free to PM it to me.

I dont know if masson ever sold the 125 he was looking to get rid of.... It didnt have overflows but it was drilled in the back for overflows and a CL setup....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12510604#post12510604 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by badazztealcobra
I dont know if masson ever sold the 125 he was looking to get rid of.... It didnt have overflows but it was drilled in the back for overflows and a CL setup....

I believe I know the tank you are talking about and if I am not mistaken it was black. I do not want a black tank.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12510630#post12510630 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SlowCobra
I believe I know the tank you are talking about and if I am not mistaken it was black. I do not want a black tank.

Paint peels off SUPER easy. With a good blade it might take 6-8 minutes. Re-painting will take a little longer though :D

Alright Rod, I will swing by with the stand if I locate one in black. :D I am sure you have plenty of free time, right?

After all how much time could it possibly take to make all those different foods, take care of the store, raise clowns, etc? :D :lol:

I knew you saw it my way Doug. :)

I didnt know that the stand was black. I thought just the tank (the part that I quoted).. Paint is a little more difficult to remove from a wood stand vs a glass tank :D.

I don't care about the tank trim, or if the glass is painted. I just want the stand to be oak. So with that said I will let you slide on the manual labor. :D

Hello
Not that hard to find, sorry no pic's to send. Have you seen Menards 300 gallon set up? The same guy built my stand, red oak with a pecan stain. I don't know what your all looking for, but the one I have is up and running. 5 bulb 700 watt VHO light, sump, pump, skimmer, twin chemical reactor, heater, Red Sea wave timer w/4~MJ 1200... As Monty always said LET'S MAKE a DEAL!!!

Just looking for a tank and stand. I am downgrading my 210 and using all the equipment from that or selling off that equipment to replacement it with something else.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12519650#post12519650 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Douglas LEHMAN
Hello
Not that hard to find, sorry no pic's to send. Have you seen Menards 300 gallon set up? The same guy built my stand, red oak with a pecan stain. I don't know what your all looking for, but the one I have is up and running. 5 bulb 700 watt VHO light, sump, pump, skimmer, twin chemical reactor, heater, Red Sea wave timer w/4~MJ 1200... As Monty always said LET'S MAKE a DEAL!!!

Hijaacking for a second....

Doug, i'm looking for something like this to upgrade my girlfriend's 90g. YGPM.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Back