WTB:Small fuge light for a nano tank

Mind teaching me how to make it? = )

i wish i still had pics but i dont.i took a plastic light housing from a 10 gallon tank and cut it to fit the first chamber of the tank.i took a razor blade and took off the plastic that covers the back side of the tank so the light can shine through.i went to wallmart and got a 25w bar light,they have a lot to choose from.i got some velcro tape to hold the light to the plastic housing and to the housing to the tank.it worked great and the total price was like 15 bucks.

i wish i still had pics but i dont.i took a plastic light housing from a 10 gallon tank and cut it to fit the first chamber of the tank.i took a razor blade and took off the plastic that covers the back side of the tank so the light can shine through.i went to wallmart and got a 25w bar light,they have a lot to choose from.i got some velcro tape to hold the light to the plastic housing and to the housing to the tank.it worked great and the total price was like 15 bucks.

Not bad for the price sounds like a fun activity if you only had the picture it would be awesome.

Back