wtb: small live rock

Starfiretank

I am looking for some small pieces of live rock for a 10 gallon breeder tank. If you can help i would appreciate it.

the2ofus

Premium Member
I was in the seahorse yesterday, (Friday) and picked up some small pieces...........not any color..I needed it for frags.
She said more coming Tuesday, it should be nicer. :bounce1: :bounce2: :bounce3:

the2ofus

Premium Member
$4.48/lb + tax not the cheapest but, when you need it, you need it.

GO HERE and click on in store coupon, print it and take it with you, they'll give you a punch card and you get 10% off...Use it every month for the year and get 20% of one big purchase.

cloakerpoked

You should get 10% once you join the PMASI anyway, so that wouldn't be that great of a deal, but it is something. That's actually a great price for live rock at a store, since I've never seen it for less than $7 retail.

Misled

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
I was at Aquaworld today and he has quite a bit of fugi for 6.99 a pound. There you can nit pic the sizes you want right out the tanks. I usually get rubble from all the stores I go to. I picked through Elmer's today, but they have good rubble.

If you guys get to Aquaworld, Jeff's been busy. There's tons of frags.

the2ofus

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14180052#post14180052 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cloakerpoked
You should get 10% once you join the PMASI anyway, so that wouldn't be that great of a deal, but it is something.

I didn't know that...............what other good stuff comes with joining PMASI?

I'll be there Saturday!:rollface: