Wtb: Sps

Chrisq0904

After losing all my sps frags I thought I would never want one ever again... NOT Now that I have my parameters in check and stable I want to give it another go. Does anyone have so hardy SPS frags for sale? Im not really looking for anything specific just something that is relatively "easy". Thanks.

-Chris

If you want a free sps to use as a test coral just to see how your system handles it. Let me know. I live close to you.

Marke is an amazing guy with a beautiful DT, gave me several pieces for free!! Cant beat that! hope they all make it. He gave me a good amount of advice to help me with keeping SPS successfully this time around.

If I think back You have gotten many free coral!

Rovster. Your color blind. A have a bucket of white sps for you lol

Ooooo, that would be great. I can add them to my collection. I don't have white yet....at least that's what I think. Thanks, can't wait to get my hands on a LE MarkE Snowman Acro!:crazy1:

I love you all! And you all know I can be very charitable. I was just trying to help Chris out. I hate to see people buy expensive corals then put them in their tank and watch them die. Nothing turns people away from this hobby more. So I gave him a few browned out ugly corals just to see if his tank could keep them alive. Something tells me he catches on quick and might show us colored stick in 90 days! That's what brings me joy! Because I sell at frag swap (hope to see you at the fmas one coming up) I am labeled commercial and can't sell on Rc. I have not studied the rules closely but I may have stepped on the grey line just by offering free frags? I still like Rc and all my friends here, so please don't ask me for frags here. We can still communicate and play here, but I want to respect Rc rules and not bring more problems upon myself. Hope this clears my quilty conscious

Back