Wtb: Tubbs Blue Zoas

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14164958#post14164958 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reefman79
I have a plug of them with like 20-30 heads for $50

If he dosen't want them I will take them

-Ian

I am defenite that FAOIS has them! I was there yesterday. and wanted to buy som and ended up getting a GBTA

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14164995#post14164995 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kingnai
If he dosen't want them I will take them

-Ian

I'm third in line if they are not sold :)

Tubbs blue.

Tubbs blue.

No pics come get them i rather do some trades im looking for acans, micros, lobo, scolly, favia, Rare zoas, colorful sps ext. But if not come get them for $50.

Ps. I got them from Rich !

Brian
:rollface:

I don't want to jump ahead of anyone that has requested them but if they don't want them I can pick them up on Saturday. Just need an address if that is ok.

if someone wants more let me know. i am rich. i have 2 frags that are about 10-20 heads each. since brian is selling his i will not let them go until after he sells his. not to jump your thread brian but since there are so many people wanting them i will let a few more frags go after you sell yours

Ok they are back up for sale corey only wants a few polyps i had some on my old frag rack that he can have they grow fast in my tank.

Brian

since brians sold his, mine are now up for grabs. i will count the exact polyps. corey will now get a frag from me so i have one more and can make more if needed.

I only have one frag i posted up my number if you guys are intrested give me a call, first with $50 gets them.

Back