WTB used fish

CNGH

Hi all, looking to buy some previously owned or used fish. Not really looking for anything in particular, but nothing big my tank is only about 40gal.

I need the fish bc I'm having trouble keeping my nitrates up, even with increased feedings. I think bc I only have 4 fish at the moment (clown, bicolor blenny, flame hawk fish, cherub angel).

Must be disease free and established.

Can pick up if not too far. I also have some frags I can trade if interested. Lmk, thanks for looking!!

I have 1 cleaner wrasse
1 eibli tang
2 clownfish in my 25g im breaking down.
Take them all for 100.
All eating frozen and pellets.
I did not qt them. But I have them all in a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e9556a3987bc6ec9afe4ec124713c7b0.jpg

Used fish lol
I have a old can of tuna you're welcome to have. Perhaps a hooker might help you. Dose nitrogen is always a good idea

Used fish lol
I have a old can of tuna you're welcome to have. Perhaps a hooker might help you. Dose nitrogen is always a good idea

LoL, appreciate the offer of tuna and a hooker(?). But my tank is too small and both might be too stinky.

I have 1 cleaner wrasse
1 eibli tang
2 clownfish in my 25g im breaking down.
Take them all for 100.
All eating frozen and pellets.
I did not qt them. But I have them all in a while now.

Your pm box is full.

Hi, I'm interested. Where are you located?

How long have you had them? Are those Clarkiis?

How big is that tang? Worried it may be too big.

Sorry for all the questions, but want to make sure they'll be a good fit.

Thanks!

Mike

Hey Mike

Im in garden grove 92845.
Yes those are clarkii. The eibli tang is 2-2.5 inch in size. Never grown since ive had it.
Ive had them all for 6 months maybe a bit more. Even the cleaner wrasse is established.

Hey Mike

Yes those are clarkii. The eibli tang is 2-2.5 inch in size. Never grown since ive had it.
Ive had them all for 6 months maybe a bit more. Even the cleaner wrasse is established.
If he doesn't take the wrasse and tang I am down. Send me a PM

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hey Mike

Dang, garden Grove. Too far for me unfortunately :(. Thanks so much though. That's a great deal. I know you'll sell them quick.

Anyone closer to 91601?

I have a hybrid smoky angelfish if you're interested been thinking about catching it to reduce bioload in my tank. It's a mix between yellow and bi color angelfishes and only 1.5 inches. A bit pricier since it's a hybrid but fantastic little fish will brighten your tank up. Txt if interested I'm decently close to north hollywood 9096184828.

I have a hybrid smoky angelfish if you're interested been thinking about catching it to reduce bioload in my tank. It's a mix between yellow and bi color angelfishes and only 1.5 inches. A bit pricier since it's a hybrid but fantastic little fish will brighten your tank up. Txt if interested I'm decently close to north hollywood 9096184828.

Hey, thanks for the post.

I have a cherub angel already. Not sure they'd get along and I'd hate to lose one if they end up being territorial. Thanks though! :)

Back