WTS : 90g Tank, Sump, Fuge, and Skimmer

ekrunch

OT Magician
I'm getting out for a while and need to find a home for my 90g system. Here's what's up for sale.

• 90g Clarity Plus Acrylic tank
  • Lifereef LF1-125S Sump - link
  • Lifereef SVS2-24 Skimmer with Mag9.5 Pump - link
  • Little Giant 4-MDQX-SC return pump (1325gph) - link
  • 6x54 T5HO retrofit kit (Mounted to Canopy and working. Bulbs included.)- link
  • Stand, Canopy

Price is $700 firm. Here are some pictures from when I set this tank up and stained it.

DSC00961.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

would you be interested in parting out the middle hinge off the canopy? I have been looking for one

If you part out, id be interested in the lights.

For anyone thinking about buying this, I have that skimmer and its a beast!

i'm interested in the sump/skimmer/fuge (not the return pump) would you part? and what are the specs on the sump and fuge? pm me

folks, no offense, but the term is "parsing". Will you "parse" it out? Sorry. I just see it on RC so much, I just had to say.

Price Reduction. $650. Just to be clear, this setup includes the stand, canopy, lights, bulbs, skimmer, sump, refugium, return pump, etc. I would recommend new plumbing and bulkheads, but the ones that were originally used are still installed in the tank.

Parting out! I also forgot to list the lifereef filter cylinders!

Under the tank setup. $350
  • Lifereef LF1-125S Sump - link
  • Lifereef SVS2-24 Skimmer with Mag9.5 Pump - link
  • Lifereef Refugium
  • 3x Lifereef Filter Cylinders setup.
  • Little Giant 4-MDQX-SC return pump (1325gph) - link

Tank and Lights. $300
  • Stand, Canopy

Last edited:
The under the tank setup is sold!

Remaining Parts : Tank and Lights. $300

• Stand, Canopy

Back