WTS Corals

raidendex

Local pickup in 32773 near Seminole State College

Need to clear out some room for SPS, so here are some colonies of pally/zoas as well as some pally frags. Did not want to move them right now so pictures are not the best.

All the zoa colonies are $30 a piece. (A, E, F, G)
Pally colonies in B and right corner barely there F are $10
$20 - C
$10 - D
$20-30 H, one in the picture is $20, have some larger ones.
Miami Hurricane chalice frags seen in E/G are $10

A B

C D

E F

G H

Also have some SPS frags (about 10 types atm) for $20-30

Update with pics and prices
From left to right - $5 $10 $10 $10 $10

3 types of pally/zoa frags in the back row - $10 each

SPS frags $20-30, some smaller ones may be $10, and the big birds nest is $20

I'd be interested in some of the SPS but I'll be out of town till 2/7. If they are still around then I'll be in touch.

Watermelon i can make pretty easy for now, maybe few acid trip, and only have one rainbow frag that will be gone soon. All I have in my tank is giant encrusting area with no sprouts up atm for it so will be a while.

Watermelon i can make pretty easy for now, maybe few acid trip, and only have one rainbow frag that will be gone soon. All I have in my tank is giant encrusting area with no sprouts up atm for it so will be a while.

I'll take the acid and rommels then!

Most zoa pally are all available - $10 frags with few larger ones at $20 - Purple Death, Cats Eyes, Rainbow Cats Eyes, Utter Chaos
SPS $10 - Toxic Green, Green Slimer, Blue Tort, Red Planet, Birds of Paradise, few other misc.
SPS $20 - Watermelon, Pink Lemonade, Acid Trip, large Birds nest colony

Few larger SPS pieces $30.

Some other SPS in the display may be ready as well that I can frag when here at $20.

Full coral list - http://reef.verynotgood.info/

Back