WTS Lots of fish

hk45

I'm switching my 300dd over from fowlr to reef tank. I'm only looking to trade for apex wavs, apex pm1, apex eb4 or eb8, co2 regulator, co2 tank, new ph probes. Will also trade for pair of snowflake type clowns, different tangs, Lamarck's angel, watanabei angel , bellus angels.

Mappa puffer $60 medium
Aussie Harlequin Tusk $110 medium
Green Bird Wrasse $50 large
Saddle Wrasse Hawaii $50 large
Blue throat trigger Male $65 medium
Blue throat trigger Female $40 medium
Flame Angel $35 medium/large
Passer Angel $110 medium
Niger Trigger $15 small
2 Black saddleback clowns $15each large

Sizing is off of liveaquaria.

Aren't the Blue Throat Triggers and the Flame Angel fairly reef safe? Why are you selling them? Interested for my reef. I can drive over from Pittsburgh area any Thursday or Sunday. PM me your address/phone so you can send pics, and we can discuss time frame etc.

I have a large male bluethroat in my reef that is 100% perfect with all of my coral and inverts...

Flames are a different story. I have had 3 in the past and they all loved zoas and lps. Munch Munch Munch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

My experience with flames is they don't eat healthy LPS, but will attack if it starts going down hill, even if it would recover if left alone. I don't keep zooanthids, at least none I would notice or mind being eaten. I agree the trigger is probably not going to eat coral.

If I had your tank, the Mappa puffer and Passer Angel would be the only ones for sale because I wanted to do a reef. Even the Passer might work. I have a Harlequin Tusk and Green Bird wrasse, and don't consider them non-reef safe.

Whats left
Green Bird Wrasse $50 large
Saddle Wrasse Hawaii $50 large
Blue throat trigger Male $65 medium
Niger Trigger $15 small

Back