WTS used Tunze, Lighting, Skimmers, Sump, pumps and all sorts of stuff & FREE STUFF!!

five.five-six

WTS used Tunze, Lighting, Skimmers, Sump, pumps and all sorts of stuff & FREE STUFF!!

This is all stuff accumulated in my build thread. Some of it I have used but all of it has been tested, not just tried out but actually tested except for the NIB things.

There's a lot of stuff and it's not organized in any manner so keep scrolling, new stuff added all the time.

On the smaller things, hit me up for shipping included, depending on what it is,I may just go for it. Bigger things I will ship at my cost.

ASM skimmer 24" tall 7" body Sedra 5000 with new impeller and I include a spare. This thing is a beast, I had it running a few weeks and it was pulling junk with 0 bioload LOL (tank is just has rock and sand ATM) No microbubbles made it back to the display once seasoned for a few days and it only draws 27 watts on my wattmeter. No cracks or crazing, the body is a little brown and I don't know why but it gets a lot clearer when it's full water or bubbles.

$100

OrAdXJ.jpg

Sedra PSK-3500

New, it has never been wet and has been stored with the impeller out. It fits a lot of skimmers out there.

$40 SOLD $43.50 shipped

PA0Y9b.jpg

Icecap 660-09 used runs T5-HO up to 440 watts

these are great ballests and will get the full color and brightness out of your lamps with low heat and 0 noise and high efficiency

wiring diagrams here $35

8Dh5sO.jpg

Rio 2500 impeller $10

SS Halide socket free with Hamilton 240 watt ballast

AquaC reactor $40

2 little fishes reactor $25

50 watt titanium heater, thermostat is really nice on this one $10

FyJHax.jpg

RO system needs TLC free

Needs 3 prefilters about 25-30 bucks, restrictor $9, 3 O-rings $1.99 each and the membrane is shot $24.98 shipped or just call BRS, tell them what you have, should be up and running for under $75 shipped.

Check valve free

NdpGTl.jpg

2 old ballests, one looks to have never been used. didn't test them but you get what you pay for LOL

2X USHIO 175W SE MH lamps, they don't look all that used.

6khYDa.jpg

(not the one pictured pictured) I do have a regular Remora with 6 week old Cobalt MJ1200, no cracks (one small crack in the collection cup fixed with weldon) and new cup adjustment O-ring $100

llFyxG.jpg

free stuff
1" gate valve, gone 1" SCH 40 bulkhead, 3/4" union, 1/2 box topfin filters all free!

IAyKPA.jpg

CPR backpack "reef ready" with in tank overflow box and MJ1200. includes spare collection cup and in tank overflow thingy, which if you can figure out how to use, you are a better person than me LOL

$75
1Y66PB.jpg

Last edited:
Hamilton M58 250 watt metal halide ballest. Will include SS bulb socket, only the one with almost no rust is available. I have been running it on my tank for about a week now, works great! Come with 18 -20' bare ended wip

$30

Also pictured white DSMT pigtail I have 2 $5.00 each ( the white pigtail)

jCnvn8.jpg

Lockline grab bag $10 (I grabbed the 3/4" nozle out of it but added more stuff since the photo was taken)

1" SCH80 bulkhead $7

50 watt titanium heater $10

A1wMpG.jpg

Hamilton 250 X 2 MH SE + 96 X 2 power compact hangable hood with fans $250

Lit up my 6' empty aquarium well, Would be awesome on a 5' tank and insane on a 4' tank. Fixture is suitable for hanging but has never been hung. Still several months of good life left in the JBJ 20K and power compacts, I might not change the halides for 6 months.

There are some scuffs on it, the sides are much better than the top and the camera really shows them off, easily buffed out with acrylic tank polishing kit.

gNh2ct.jpg

MtQ6se.jpg

4350wt.jpg

SBRlEB.jpg

J6ZJW2.jpg

PFO 250X2 M58 ballest Used it to setup my reflectors for a week or two before I switched to electronic ballast. Grow any SPS, clam or whatever you want with Halide $50

N6KHU6.jpg

Last edited:
new lab grade temp probe for Neptune ACIII and ACIII pro I have 2, $15 each

jKZfIH.jpg

Advanced acrylics sump 15 x 12 x 36 $65

eJfkiQ.jpg

White hood/canopy for glass 135 standard tank. $10 make an offer, I really just want to make sure anyone who might want it, gets it and it doesn't go to waste.

Pictured flipped up but it closes and looks nice, here's what it looks like on a tank

2wc7lm.jpg

Tunze 6105 controllable pump runs great I just ended up with 3 and only needed 2 I'll include a Tunze cable.

$135. SOLD $143 shipped

PZXvgL.jpg

Hydor Korelia 4 12 watts, 1200 GPH This one has never been wet. I'll include 2 used impellers and shafts

$35

pEjsdX.jpg

Aqua Via 1/10 HP flow through chiller.
Very Quiet uses a Mitsubishi compressor. Thermostat has been bypassed so you need to use a controller or APEX or something like that

Durring the last heat wave, I ran it on my 135 for a few days and this little thing gave me a solid 3-4 degrees of pull down, no kidding! pretty quiet too.

$100

QoaGKq.jpg

Up and running at the moment:

Tunze 6055 from this tank $65 traded for $25 and some used halide bulbs

Corralife BC 29 all glass all in one

*No scratches
*Includes 2 sets of NIB replacement lamps
*Upgraded high flow quieter cooling fans (original fans included) 2 mos old
*Media basket with a supply of puragin, filter pads and carbon packs
*MJ900 Cobalt no elbow upgrade, improves flow and saves power and heat 2 mos old
*Corralife branded stand for this tank 2 mos old
*LED moon lamps

$200

OLk5Zt.jpg

BRS doser $40

poPNuAINj

Last edited:
Both tunze pumps are sold

Looking for frags for trade, fresh cut nubs are fine.

Oregon tort
Lime in the sky
Hawkins Echinata.
Miami orchid
Kimbeensis
Purple rim green monti
Needle birddsnest
Graf bonzie
Green slimer
Purple monster
Red dragon acro
Joe the coral
Setosa

added: Neptune aqua-surf will add 3 variable speed/lighting channels to your apex classic $65

added 2 X 4" filter socks new $4.00 each came with trigger systems sump but I'm using full sized sock.

Back