WTT: 512MB SD cards and trash can

bromion

Looking to trade these for frags:

New 512MB SD memory card (used in almost all digital cameras). Got a few of them online and don't need so many.

50 gallon Rubbermaid Roughneck rolling trash can from OSH. I tried unsuccessfully to use it for fresh water storage. Perhaps someone can use it for actual trash. Three fairly small holes in it, but very clean!

i have a couple frags I could trade... but dont want to come way to brentwood. do you ever get down to the south bay or OC area? I can meet you at Jeffs in Gardena, or somewhere like that. LMK if your interested.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10087792#post10087792 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sammoorefield
I will take the can if you bring it to oc, ... I have frags. Im near the 405/55 exit.
Sam wants the can and I want the SD card... and I am near sam. wanna work something out guys?

OK, let's try to set something up for this weekend. I can probably meet you down south somewhere. Are you both around Costa Mesa?

i will be out of town for the weekend, but maybe I can meet up with sam... lemme pm him and see whats up. im in LBS but I work in newport beach.

Back