WTT- green clove polyps

G13

Green Clove Polyps or Green starburst polyps (I think)

Nothing special here just wanting to trim down the forest I have in my tank. It has started to grow on the glass of the tank, so it'll be easy to remove some decent sized pcs if anyone is interested. Also have a few (nickel sized) red shrooms that i can trade away also (again nothing special).

Looking to trade for some zoo's (or pretty much anything) that I don't have....which is pretty much anything that isn't plain green or brown:) .

mixofswpics006.jpg

mixofswpics005.jpg

Your box is full :)

Oh yah, I was thinking I have some Red Zoos, how do you frag zoos though? is it just a matter of forcing them to close and then slicing them off at the base? and gluing them to a new rock/fraq disc?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9227851#post9227851 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mnestroy
Your box is full :)

Oh yah, I was thinking I have some Red Zoos, how do you frag zoos though? is it just a matter of forcing them to close and then slicing them off at the base? and gluing them to a new rock/fraq disc?

I'm no expert but that's how I've been told. I'd gladly make that trade. I'll frag out the pcs tomorrow and post a pic.

All other pms have been answered and will post more pics tomorrow.

Sorry been busy these last couple days. I'll be putting pics of the frags this weekend.

sorry been real busy and I just fragged off some pcs and can frag some more if needed.

I have this pc that is about 3" X 2". You can mount it where you'd like because this pc was scraped off the glass. Would like trade but would take $15. I can take better pics when they settle down a little bit, not really blossoming out since I just fragged them.

celiaconcert083.jpg

I also have this frag that is mounted on a small pc of rubble. Size is 2.5" X 2", has a couple of dull looking zoo's on it and just noticed a red featherduster on it.
celiaconcert087.jpg

I also have a very large pc that I could frag out if anyone else is interested. 8"X 3"
celiaconcert088.jpg

Update, better pics..........

1st frag, that is not attached. Scraped right off the glass. Prefer trade or $15
celiaconcert089.jpg

2nd frag, with small red featherduster and dull zoo's. Prefer trade or $15
celiaconcert092.jpg

Last edited:
Still available if anyone is interested. Will trade for anything extra you might be fragging.

Back