WTW...20" fluorescent fixture

golfish

Team RC
Hey guys,
I need a single fluorescent light for a 10gal tank..No bulb. just the cheapo fixture\reflector what comes with a 10gal tank ....I think their about 18 watts.

My son started catching lizards, he's have the same luck with lizards as I'm haing with acros.

chaffey

In Memoriam
I got, a

-20.5" black singele fixture with bulb
-9watt PC fixture with about 15 brand new bulbs 6.5K
-kritter light small fixture x 3 ( 2 brand new, 1 used for 5 min. )

let me know which one you need, pick up on tuesday at children center or I can drop it off at your place.

Konadog

Master of the 16 hour day
Team RC
Re: WTW...20" fluorescent fixture

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9839472#post9839472 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by golfish
My son started catching lizards, he's have the same luck with lizards as I'm haing with acros.
Not good Mark!

golfish

Team RC
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9839633#post9839633 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chaffey
I got, a

-20.5" black singele fixture with bulb
-9watt PC fixture with about 15 brand new bulbs 6.5K
-kritter light small fixture x 3 ( 2 brand new, 1 used for 5 min. )

let me know which one you need, pick up on tuesday at children center or I can drop it off at your place.

Chaffey,
How about the black one...what's a single fluorescent bulb, correct? that's the tickect.

I'll see ya there a little before 3pm on Tuesday.

Mark

chaffey

In Memoriam
okay, the black hood is a single fluorescent bulb, used but still in good condition and shape.

I will see you there around 3 pm.

golfish

Team RC
Thanks Tom...you probably had some extra work today or maybe tomorrow..The guy the drives around campus in the golf cart hit my wifes car this morning (I think Paula said his name is Ken)

I've been driving golf carts for 35+ years, most if the time drunk as a skunk, I never hit anything that I wasn't trying to hit:bum:

chaffey

In Memoriam
I am off on monday, I am working Tuesday thru Saturday morning shift, but next week I am going back to nite.

Did your wife file a police report ? contact Monica Hernandez from HR for reimbursement.

Actually my boss and I were talking about the goft cart issue, we are going to track down the bad driver and revolve their cart permit.

golfish

Team RC
Tom,
The cart driver was cool (I wasn't there) he went in and reported it to Paula at the children center..She told my wife on her way out. My wife did talk to HR and I think a report was filed with your department.

You have to give the guy credit for reporting it. Paula said he felt really bad. I'd hate to see somebody loose their job for a small accident. This is why we all have insurance.

See ya tomorrow around 3pm

Mark